Once a fishing and agriculture-dependent country, today, Dubai has taken the position of the world’s most prestigious and popular tourist attraction. Famous for its skyscrapers, traditional soaks and gigantic malls, global fairs and festivals, the gulf nation, amongst the other emirates, has become the place tourists crave visiting. However, currency exchange is that one thing which might become a cause of concern during your Dubai visit. Worry not! The leading foreign exchange chains, like Al Rostamani International Exchange, has your back. They will provide you with the best exchange rates. So, gather detailed knowledge about the same and plan your trip accordingly.
Where in Dubai you can change foreign currencies to Dirhams: A comprehensive guide!
The top money exchange chains have their outlets spread out in proper locations across Dubai City. Besides, many renowned money exchangers have branches in different shopping complexes, guaranteeing easy exchange. If you need to avail of their services, visit your nearest mall during the opening hours, or you can directly exchange from their registered office! Here are some names of the top exchangers for your assistance:
- Al Rostamani International Exchange: Being the first foreign exchange company to receive Dubai Quality Award, they offer various top-notch services like currency exchange, money transfer, cheque en-cashing and credit-card payment. Having 16 branches throughout Dubai, the company deals with more than 40 currencies. Their employees have tremendous expertise in scrutinising foreign currencies to verify their authenticity.
- Al Ansari Exchange: Listed amongst the top money exchange companies of Forbes Middle East in 2015, this exchange banker provides services in buying and selling foreign currencies, money transfer and payment of bills. Also, if you have a traveller’s cheque, they will accept or en-cash it. A popular exchange chain, this organisation won the Silver Award of the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award in 2014. They have 70 plus outlets in Dubai. So worry not if you need to exchange currencies during your Dubai trip.
- Al Fardan Exchange: Another award-winning money transfer company, this organisation is a subsidiary of the Al Fardan Group. Eminent for providing the most competitive rates for international currency exchange, their services will definitely serve all your financial needs, personal or corporate. They have approximately 16 outlets in Dubai that offer services like foreign exchange, remittance etc.
- UAE Exchange: One of the biggest money exchange chains in Dubai, this company has about 60 branches spread across the Sky Scraper city, offering currency exchange, bill payments, money transfer etc. Widely acclaimed for excellent customer services, they will provide you with spectacular loyalty programmes if you are a potential customer.
- Sharaf Exchange: Established as a part of the reputed Sharaf Group, this foreign exchange company is engaged in money exchange and remittance services in Dubai. If you need emergency services, this organisation is the best to seek help as they operate 24/7 through their strategically situated kiosks. However, you must register for a Western Union tie-up service.
Indeed your Dubai trip will generate some of the best memories you will cherish forever. But if you need assistance regarding foreign exchange services, contact the Al Rostamani International Exchange unhesitant.